Error Message from game loader

Technical questions regarding Infantry and the website.

Moderator: Server Developer

white

Error Message from game loader

Post by white » Wed Jul 05, 2017 6:59 pm

I'm getting a 403 Forbidden error message when I load up the game loading screen (sry). Then when I punch in my login info and, email etc.. it says server error is your firewall on. Any suggestions?

Space

Re: Error Message from game loader

Post by Space » Thu Jul 06, 2017 5:53 pm

sorry this game is shutting down.

The dev of the game hasn't updated the launcher in almost a year so the launcher address says freeinfantry.org but its supposed to say freeinfantry.com ... so even if you can log on theres like 5 people a night rofl

if you still want to get into the game, find the Default folder and Settings folder in the Infantry game folder and change the 5 or 6 places where it says freeinfantry.org to freeinfantry.com ...

then save the changes and you should be able to log on ... to the dead game!

LUDICROUS WARP:

Monist teaching:

Student - Teacher, what is the difference between an enlightened man from one who is not?
Teacher - The unenlightened man sees a difference, the enlightened man does not.

Space

Post by Space » Sun Jul 09, 2017 2:09 am

there's a rumour that Jovan is gonna fix the bad launcher address so it works and people can play the game ... good news? y/n?
fixgameloaderforinfantrygame.jpg
fixgameloaderforinfantrygame.jpg (420.74 KiB) Viewed 273 times

LUDICROUS WARP:

Monist teaching:

Student - Teacher, what is the difference between an enlightened man from one who is not?
Teacher - The unenlightened man sees a difference, the enlightened man does not.

dangerz

Post by dangerz » Wed Aug 09, 2017 9:50 pm

Is the issue just that the launcher is broken? Is the source available somewhere?

Space

Post by Space » Thu Aug 10, 2017 7:44 pm

Jovan has said he fixed the launcher address so hopefully now (after literally 6 months or more) people will be able to play this game ... so log on (your password is cutoff in the input box but you can type it out its still there) and play and theres been about 10 people average playing 2 or 3 nights a week so ask if anyone has the game files if you want to work on it ...

Mizz or Jovan or Lattasoft are people that have the code

LUDICROUS WARP:

Monist teaching: