View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Sep 23, 2017 1:40 am

Reply to topic  [ 10 posts ] 
 iZone Faggot Fest 

Post Re: My WIP version of infantry
hehehe thanks. I almost did. I took a look.

I have moved on from those days mostly because of the psychos and pedos at that forum. And ya I literally did nothing but some skid loser named Cyberretard sexed Warriorpop to ban me ... it was around the time of that one thread at Izone where I tried to get Middlemore to admit that the phrase "The pen is mightier than the sword" were wise words when Middlemore was bashing Islam because that phrase is acreddited to Mohammed ... and the thread went super long because I didn't even read MM's replys and didn't notice that he caught on to what I was trying to do and we kept arguing and the thread went too long and then like a few days later I was banned ... typical Izone amiright.

Anyways, no way I'm going back to Izone ... I will stay here and I'm glad I'm down to just 2 forums now (this and a rts game)

LONG LIVE INFANTRY! (sike)

LUDICROUS WARP:

Monist teaching:

Student - Teacher, what is the difference between an enlightened man from one who is not?
Teacher - The unenlightened man sees a difference, the enlightened man does not.

Thu Feb 02, 2017 7:43 pm

no I'm sure I will never meet any of you psychos but I do miss a few posters like maybe Akuma (funny) and Tranquil Rage (nerd) and Shotty (chill) but a clean break from you nutbars is best amiright

Get some of them to post here and that would be better

LUDICROUS WARP:

Monist teaching:

Student - Teacher, what is the difference between an enlightened man from one who is not?
Teacher - The unenlightened man sees a difference, the enlightened man does not.

Fri Feb 03, 2017 1:20 am

Space:

"The pen is mightier than the sword" is a metonymic adage, coined by English author Edward Bulwer-Lytton in 1839.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_pen_i ... _the_sword

You weren't banned for spamming a thread. You broke the cardinal rule (what goes on Izone stays on Izone.) You made things personal.

People should know that if they piss of Space, he might go on your FB and contact your friends/family about you. He's a rat. That's the real reason they banned him.

I wouldn't be putting this knowledge out there for all your new friends to see, but it seems like your psychological state hasn't really improved. I hope it does one day.

Bison:

I don't know where you get the idea that I'm addicted to drugs or that I'm "controlled by the media." Both of those claims are false.

It's interesting that you sent me this message just a few days ago, while you're over here libelling me...

Code:
Sent: Sun Mar 05, 2017 3:26 am
Recipient: Middlemoor 

"nigga make a new facebook so I can add you. Akuma isn't going to be in that one because he kicced you out like a Nazi"

Spacebo0y, take a look. How can you trust him to care about you when he's two-faced towards other people?

Oh and Akuma didn't kick me out of the fb chat, he removed me by accident. I do not take things out of context - as you can see, I place them in their correct context.

Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:18 am

Ya I already said I'm staying away from the psychos of that old forum ... but ...

ROOFL EPIC GLUE-SNIFFING MIDDLEMORE SPEWING HIS FAMOUS RETARDNESS!

Wow, what a flashback!!!!!!!!!!!

So funny we have revisited the famous troll thread from literally 8 years ago which MM was a part of that dragged on because I kept him raging for like 4 or 5 pages that got me banned (thanks to that retard Cyberloser who was dating WP at the time and got him to ban me :( )

DEJA-VU ... if only stupid people could read a little more than a few paragraphs amiright!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_pen_i ... _the_sword

"Predecessors:

The Islamic prophet Muhammad is quoted as saying, "The ink of the scholar is holier than the blood of the martyr""

EPIC DUMB GUY IS EPIC DUMB LOL - I bet he doesn't even know what "Predecessor" means roffll

(remember that was the thread where MM was racist to Muslims calling them stupid where I got the idiot to rage so ez for 4 pages of a thread because he refused to call Muhammad's statement wise lol!!!!!!!!)

I have no clue what lies MM has made up about me being banned for personal reasons because I've never gone to WP's Facebook lol and don't even careto or have even seen it rofl MM is so fucken stupid ... like just read the old forums threads where MM would brag about him forcing some dude to blow him and all his glue-sniffing stories etc. so like don't be surprised he just shows up here famously clueless and making up stuff.

WOW pwning a retard ez again feels so like old times amiright *goosebumps

Hey MM there are psychologists and therapy for people like you!

LUDICROUS WARP:

Monist teaching:

Tue Mar 07, 2017 7:19 pm

Quote:
I have no clue what lies MM has made up about me being banned for personal reasons because I've never gone to WP's Facebook lol

Who said anything about WP's facebook, specifically? Is that your ticking heart?

...""The lady doth protest too much, methinks".

Wed Mar 08, 2017 7:32 am

Middlemoor wrote:
Who said anything about WP's facebook

Middlemoor wrote:
People should know that if they piss of Space, he might go on your FB and contact your friends/family about you.

WP (WHO OWNED Izone) IS THE ONE WHO PERMA BANNED ME RIGHT?

rofl this is exactly the typical Izone embarassment by this retard we saw for years and I now hope this idiot never returns to this forum again since he's such a moron

YO I explained and am tryin to get through your idiot head ... just ask Maha if you don't believe me ... Cybertag the loser went and visited his boyfriend WP (Maha was there!) and Cybermullet was adminned a short time before that and he kept deleting my posts and abusing me and then suddenly after he hooked up with WP for sex and that week I had the racist Middlemore raging for pages and pages in that 1 thread refusing to admit Muhammad spoke wise words so then I show up to the forum and suddenly can't logon and was banned and said fuck them and never returned despite constant threads by people saying to unban me ...

Will Middlemore's permanently drug damaged brain grasp reality for once or will he keep trolling and ragespamming us like he did for years at Izone??

EZ

LUDICROUS WARP:

Monist teaching:

Wed Mar 08, 2017 7:42 pm

Post Re: iZone Faggot Fest
Some of The Devices' off-topic posts:

Quote:
Whats infantry

- on a thread about dead links

viewtopic.php?f=3&t=8137&p=25617#p25617

Quote:
It's not my fault you associate pictures of animated girl's faces with pedophilia.

- on a thread about a new infantry server

viewtopic.php?f=3&t=7122&p=24007#p24007

Quote:
Like you do your chest?

- on a thread about why people play in private arenas

viewtopic.php?f=3&t=7110&p=23996#p23996

Quote:
Germany, you couldn't even handle being a simple mod without banning and mod abusing an overwhelming amount

- on the previously mentioned thread about a new infantry server

viewtopic.php?f=3&t=7122&p=23983#p23983

Quote:
if you guys need to keep insulting me to feel superior please do! It's quite interesting to watch.

- on the aforementioned thread about private arenas.
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=7110&p=23857#p23857

Quote:
btw stfu before the bishop rapes ur lil ass

- on a thread asking if anyone still plays this game

viewtopic.php?f=3&t=7055&p=23637#p23637

Quote:
Germ has that problem a lot, he can't get them wet.

- on a thread about a new Infantry client

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7034&p=23474#p23474

Quote:
lol Z`` you'd break your own hand trying to grab my throat you stick-figure lookin ass mother fucker

- on a thread about riftball and cr league returning

viewtopic.php?f=3&t=6950&p=23270#p23270

Quote:
stfu you wannbe chink maple syrup slurping fairy faggot.

- on a thread about a fleet remake

viewtopic.php?f=3&t=6950&p=23270#p23270

Quote:
because thedevice needed to use the server bandwidth to finish running a distributed torrent client which will download hentai

- on a thread asking why infantry is down

viewtopic.php?f=3&t=2590&p=18580#p18580

Quote:
So you're into gangrape then?

- on a thread about ai bots

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=2582&p=18573#p18573

...I got bored after page 11 or so. Don't take this as a personal attack btw, I'm just pointing out that there are basically off-topic posts all over this forum and everyone does it. I don't intend to disrupt any legitimate on-going discussions and I doubt you do either.

The old izone is a dead forum, so there's no reason to make it a partisan issue.

So sorry if I offended you, or anyone else, or annoyed anyone with what I said. I'm also sorry for sending you angry PMs. You can do whatever you want here, I just thought it was unfairly directed at me. That's just my opinion and you don't have to agree.

I'm not here for arguments, I actually came to check on the forum so I could start playing again. The only reason I posted in that thread was because they were talking about me.

Anyway, have a good day everybody.

Sun Mar 12, 2017 7:13 am

OOMMMURRGOSH THE DEVICE PIZZ0WNT

LUDICROUS WARP:

Monist teaching:

Sun Mar 12, 2017 8:49 pm

So butthurt lol

Tue Jul 25, 2017 12:46 pm

The_Device for life

Thu Aug 24, 2017 4:56 pm
Reply to topic   [ 10 posts ]